What is happening with EatNow and Menulog?
From February 2018, Menulog Group will begin to consolidate the businesses it operates in Australia under the Menulog brand, retiring the EatNow brand.
Why are you retiring the EatNow brand?
We are consolidating the brands under the Menulog Group to streamline our Australian operations under one brand, Menulog. Having recently launched new Menulog apps and a new website, it is a natural progression for us to direct all resource to building the Menulog brand and delivering the best possible experience for both restaurants and customers.
Why are you moving to the Menulog brand and not EatNow?
For a number of reasons:
- Menulog has a far greater active customer base of more than three million Australians - restaurants have a greater opportunity to reach more customers via Menulog
- Menulog pioneered the online food delivery industry in Australia - it is the original, and still largest online food delivery service
- Menulog has a brand new website and new native apps that use world-class technology from global leader, Just Eat. This upgrade will allow us to unlock cutting-edge new features for Menulog restaurants and customers in the near future.
What are the benefits for restaurants of Menulog?
Menulog offers restaurants:
- Access to the country’s largest database of online customers (3 million active customers or those that have ordered in the past year)
- Better technology and support
- Greater investment in both national and local marketing
The new Menulog apps and site also provides:
- Improved restaurant listings, including options for multiple menus, day of the week and time of day specials
- Better processes including faster payments, address validation using Google Places and an improved Search Results Page
- A new Top Placement product designed to boost orders whilst helping to manage cost
When is this all happening?
Our foremost priority is to ensure a smooth transition for both our valued restaurant partners and loyal EatNow customers. As such, we will be going through a transition process over the next few months. EatNow will continue to operate as usual for restaurant partners and existing customers until further notice.
Where can I get more information?
If you need help or have another question, contact email@example.com.